Parts Volvo Parts Department in Metairie, LA
Finding replacement parts for your car is something that many people have difficulty doing. With a car like a Volvo, you must get genuine Volvo parts to make sure that they are going to work with your car and work with your particular needs. Finding Volvo parts for sale in Metairie can be difficult, but with Bergeron Volvo Cars, you can get great certified auto parts in the LA area for your Volvo.
Genuine OEM Parts are the Best Choice
Genuine OEM parts are going to be better for your car and your repair for a few different reasons. For starters, when you buy an aftermarket part, it truly is a gamble as to whether or not those parts are going to fit and fit well, if they are not going to need to be altered in any way, and that they are going to be good quality. Genuine parts are going to be better quality and are going to be fitted and created specifically for the make and model car for which they are intended. Another reason that genuine parts are best is that they often have warranties on them so if something goes wrong, if the part is damaged, or if the part is otherwise not working, you can get your warranty to get it repaired or even replaced.
Why are Aftermarket Parts Iffy?
Parts that are created aftermarket with no specific car in mind are difficult to pin down because they may not work for all cars. What might seem like a simple fix can end up taking more time, more effort, and more money than it would have otherwise if you had simply gotten the part from Volvo or a Volvo dealership. Aftermarket parts are also often made of cheaper materials than genuine parts which means that they may end up breaking easier, they may not fit well, and they may not work for your car. With a genuine part, you are going to be able to look up those items that are made for your specific make and model car. Aftermarket parts are also going to be difficult to have professionally installed. Most dealerships do not install aftermarket parts which means you have to install them yourself or find someone that can. Also check out our service department for all our offered services.
Choose Bergeron Volvo Cars for Your Next Service
Our customer service is unparalleled, and we offer other great amenities like snacks, state-of-the-art facilities, a performance and customization center, and more! We know if you live in the Metairie area or the surrounding areas of New Orleans, Kenner, Jefferson, and Elmwood you have many choices when it comes to having your Volvo serviced. That is why we strive to offer the best quality service and the greatest amenities and convenience around!
Volvo's Five Promises to You Explained by Your New Orleans Area Dealership
- 1. Lifetime Parts and Labor Warranty. You've paid for a new Volvo car part. You've paid for skilled labor to fix your beloved Volvo. Don't pay more than once for the same thing- you've done your part, so we will do ours.
- 2. Complimentary Diagnostics. When you get a warning light or notification on your dashboard, we'll be happy to let you know what it means and how much it will cost to perform the necessary maintenance or repair. If you're handy with auto service, you may prefer to do it yourself. If you're planning on visiting for your next service interval soon, you may be able to consolidate services. Subject to software and visual inspection time limitation for more extensive evaluations. See advisor for details.
- 3. Technical Software Updates. Never one to settle for "great," Volvo is perpetually updating the software in your car. You shouldn't have to spend mental energy on keeping track of software updates; every time you come in for a service, we will make sure your Volvo has the latest update.
- 4. Car Washes. If you bring in your car or SUV to the NOLA area's Bergeron Volvo Cars for service, we will return it to you cleaner than it came in! Alternate Transportation. Bringing in your Volvo for an extensive service or a car repair? You don't have to wait around for it. We'll find a way to get you where you need to go, so your life doesn't go on hold for your Volvo. Subject to our Alternative Transportation Policy. See advisor for details.
- 5. Tow for Life. We've got you covered. Even after your warranty has expired, your vehicle is still eligible for Tow for Life. With no cost, we will arrange to have your car towed to the nearest authorized Volvo retailer within a 25-mile radius.